Monday, December 11, 2017

God Avenges Me, Harassment

at my last job, I was terribly sexually harassed by the treasurer of the company. He even blatantly propositioned me. He was a married man with children. And this man knew I was married.

I sought counsel and was told that if I reported this man that I would be fired.

I continually prayed for God to remove this man from my life. A few months later the man left the office for good and moved away! I was so happy!

But then this man began calling me at home and leaving messages. I was so worried, and scared. I asked God to teach this man a lesson, so that he'd never hurt another woman. I asked God to show this man that God was in control; for God to bring this man to his knees and convert this man; for this man to acknowledge that God is the God of the universe, and that God is all powerful and not this man.

3 days later this man's wife died; six months later he contracted brain cancer, losing the use of his hands; one year later he contracted liver cancer and died.

It is extremely sad and chilling that all this happened.
Hebrews 10:30: revenge is Mine, says God. I will repay.

No comments: