Thursday, January 2, 2014

Guardian Angel Encounter

Due to my parent’s full house at Christmas, Andy (my husband) and I stayed at the neighbor's guesthouse. At 10 p.m., while walking to the guesthouse alone, a strange man jumped out and said inappropriate words to me. Then he was startled and looked up as if he were seeing a person at least eight feet tall. He gasped, "Wow, your husband is tall!" I replied, "Yes, he is," and the stranger ran away. Then I realized Andy was not with me and what this strange man saw was my guardian angel!
*****

One snowy day there were loud voices outside the window. Peeking out the curtains I saw two horrible men throwing beer cans at our house and trying to smash the house gutters! I prayed, “Jesus, please do something!” Just then a deep, commanding voice said, “Stop!” I thought, “who was that?” and saw the men looking around, so knew they heard the voice too. Then they started throwing things at my house and trying to take the gutters off the house. Again the deep, commanding voice called out, Stop!”, and the two men looked shocked and took off running! Wanting to see the man who spoke with such authority I stepped out the front door and found no one. I believe God came to my rescue!

No comments: