Tuesday, October 20, 2015

HEALTH

Dear friend, I pray above all else that you may prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers. The Lord says, "My child, listen to My Words and keep them ever in mind. Allow them to penetrate into your entire being, for they mean real life and radiant health for you.

Do not be conceited, sure of your own wisdom. Instead, trust and reverence God and turn your back on evil. When you do that, then you will be given renewed health and vitality. For I will restore your health and heal your wounds.

Bless the Lord, O my soul, and do not forget all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities; who heals all your diseases.

The above quotes are taken from these Bible texts:
3 John 2/ Proverbs 4:20-22; 3:7-8/ Jeremiah 30:17/ Psalm 103:2-3.


No comments: