Wednesday, April 11, 2018

True - He Wanted to Hurt Me

I was driving home, when suddenly a mad man in a big pickup started tailgating me. First he would tailgate, then back off, then tailgate, then back off. This continued for about a mile. He followed every turn I made. I was concerned, and as I neared my house God impressed me to park along the curb two houses from my home. I parked and the man pulled right behind me and sat there yelling. Just then a neighbor walked by my car and another neighbor pulled out of her driveway and just sat there watching me, and then another car drove by slowly. I was praying real hard! The lady who walked by stopped at the end of my driveway and just stood there. The tailgating man started yelling again, and pointed his finger at me, and drove off. I was so scared, and Jesus protected me.

No comments: